Pretty good for speed painting! I'm stunned that you are able to paint these already mounted on multi-figure bases. Someday when you aren't pressed for time it would be interesting to see how you do that.
it takes a bit of a steady hand and willingness to miss the odd bit :) Glad you think they look OK, once dull coated and the base done I think they will look a very effective Warband army, just another 160 to go
Pretty good for speed painting! I'm stunned that you are able to paint these already mounted on multi-figure bases. Someday when you aren't pressed for time it would be interesting to see how you do that.
ReplyDeleteit takes a bit of a steady hand and willingness to miss the odd bit :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you think they look OK, once dull coated and the base done I think they will look a very effective Warband army, just another 160 to go
Amazing! Nice wargame standard and that in 4 hours!
ReplyDelete