Just a quick look at some Victorian Gentlemen I am painting up. I am in the process of designing a small skirmish game set in Victorian London, I have many more figures ready to be primed and attacked with my paint brushes.
These are from a company called Design 28 Miniatures, but I will be selling these myself through a company set up by a friend and myself called 2BG Games (that's 2 bearded gamers BTW). If you are interested in these drop me a line as I already have a few pack for sale. I will be selling them painted and unpainted.
That all for now folks thanks for dropping by
Peace James
1. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I always appreciate new readers. And thanks for your suggestion.
ReplyDelete2. I like these guys, they're a good set ranging from slightly rustic to debonair. I really enjoy characterful minis like this but anything coming in multiples tends to discourage me, since I usually only paint one or two, and am then stuck with extras. Though I guess that's what the CMON Mini Exchange is for.