Friday, 3 December 2010

Roman Army 1st Unit Done

Well to be honest they still have the shields to go but plan to do all the army's shields together at the end. Very happy with the look of this unit after sticking and undercoat I completed this 20 man unit in 3 hours.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a cool idea; it appears you sprayed them all silver as a base coat. They look great too. Hmmm, gonna have to remember this if I ever get around to EIR. Regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome speed as usual must be in the jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking unit! You must be painting lots of miniatures during a year!

    Added your blog to my bloglist, I'm now also following this blog.

    Greets,

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good you've got a few figures there yourself to do, if you're like me you just can't help but put piant on the old brush and hit the figures. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete