I have completed the second unit and am still happy with the style, for the time I put in the results are very good.
Just to recap.
1. Stick together base them up and gravel part of the base
2. Undercoat fully with black, then spray silver only from above (you do not want full cover)
3. Paint the flesh, robe and any straps
4. Apply Darktone Army Painter Dip
5. When dip fully dry apply flesh wash to flesh (puts bit of colour back in)
6. Paint highlight on robes and straps
7. Paint base dark brown, drybrush the gravel with a light colour
8. Apply flock to ungraveled areas and a few static grass clumps
9. Pat yourself on back and have a brew.
You can use any paints you want if you want to know the ones I use leave a comment and will list them.
Peace James
Hi james
ReplyDeleteIs very nice blog and hobby you having.
Quest to you.?Do you now sites where can find pictures and drawing and other of the roman warriors..need idee,s cause i Airbrush and living of custom airbrush in denmark.
Best Regards Ricky from denmark