Thank you all for taking the time to read my little blog, I hope you will continue enjoying it in the new year too. I have been busy finishing my commission and redoing the Greek bust, but as I plan a SBS on the flesh painting of the bust you have not been seeing progress pictures of that.
Just to keep you all interested and let you have a laugh I spotted this picture at my Dads over the weekend and asked him to mail me a copy. I told you I had been a gamer for awhile well here is the pictorial evidence.
Peace James

Wait... how old is that photo? And what game are you playing, the figures in the foreground look a bit like some old Citadel plastic skeletons.
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of glad nobody took photos of me hobby-ing in the old days. I was a pretty goofy-looking teenager :O