Getting on with these guys now, Tunic was based in Scab red then blazing orange mixed in for mid layer and bit of elf flesh mixed in for highlight. As the hoplites are going to be all colours I am taking the chance to try new mixes as I go along this red being one of them.
On to the metal next followed by shield
Hello
ReplyDeleteNice figures James, are these the hoplites you mentioned on pp blog comment that are manufactured using hard plastic (cant think of manu. name right now)? Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the finished article.
regards
pp
Yes they are from http://immortalminiatures.com/ I have always wanted to paint a vast greek hoplite army but was put off by the shields and cost of all that lead, well I have 150odd of these guys and it cost he about £60 and they come with a full sheet of decals for the shield designs
ReplyDelete