Thursday, 17 June 2010

GW Squads on Ebay








These have been done as a test to see if I can make any money from Ebay

bigger pictures can be seen in my Gallery

2 comments:

  1. They look good James, did you have any success? I've been thinking about ebay for a while but just am not sure/too lazy. Id be very interested in hearing how this went for you. Yeah I know it's an old post.

    regards
    pp

    ReplyDelete
  2. they did not go very well but that was due to my poor listing and the fact the auction ended 15 min after england got knocked out of the world cup!!!. I will prob sell stuff at shows before I try Ebay again.
    I know people who do well on ebay, if you want help go to Wamp-forum.com and look at the articles/tutorials there is one on better listing on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete