Monday, 21 June 2010

Good Show

I have to confess that I got half way to the wargames show on Saturday and remembered I had left my camera at home so no pictures. I found the show good, I do not think the demo games were fantastic more just clubs taking the chance to play a big game. The traders were worth the trip on there own, I had been looking at some hard plastic Greek Hoplites with an idea of building a WAB army so when I saw one trader selling the box's for only £14 it was rude not to buy them. I also picked up a starter box of Warlord Games Romans which was only £45 for over 100 figures, these I will paint up and sell on Ebay or at a show. I am starting on the ECW Cav today and have only 3 units left on the army challenge I set myself. The only dark cloud is that I can not find anywhere that does the glue sticks for my glue gun, plenty of places do the larger sticks but my gun was a hobby one, still I will work out some way to attach the figures to my painting stick.
Anyway off to do some painting now keep safe.

Peace James

No comments:

Post a Comment