Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Spreading the Love


I find I go thought periods where I go looking for new blogs, I read a lot of blogs (over 400 at last count) but even with that many I can have nights when very few updates happen (do you not realise how important it is for me to have posts to read, get posting you lazy lot).

I have been finding some real gem’s over the last few week some of which I do not know how I have missed and others that are new kids on the block. I wanted to share these blogs with a little overview of what they offer if you want to check them out do so if not... this is not the post for you I guess.

http://inthehalloftheplasticking.blogspot.co.uk/  building a 28mm Medieval army out of only plastic figures.


http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/  great general hobby blog

http://caliban-somewhen.blogspot.co.uk/ some great ancients action

http://vswargame.blogspot.co.uk/ Painting to die for

http://philswarcabinet.blogspot.co.uk/  new blog for a regular blogger

http://wargamingrediscovered.blogspot.co.uk/ newer blog with great content

http://diceoflegends.blogspot.co.uk/  little bit of everything

http://emperorbaz.blogspot.co.uk/ Barry has a great new wargames room follow all his attempts to fill it.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting crop of blogs there James (well obviously cos I've got some of them on my own list!). However, I wonder whether, in the current climate of navel gazing about painting, Jen & Ben might get blackballed?

    ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary I have no problem looking at stunning figures even when I have a cat in hells chance of getting to that stadard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice of you to do this James. I follow a few of these blogs already and enjoy them all. I find loads of good blogs by scouring through peoples blog rolls.

    There are some great ones in your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great blogs. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea, I do pimp single blogs every now and then (must do some more)

    Now must check these out

    Ian

    ReplyDelete