Friday, 26 July 2013

Blue Craft Foam

http://shop.panelsystems.co.uk/craftfoam.html

I have been trying to track down this company for a month or so because it has been so long since I bought my boards but for £52 you can get enough 600x600x50 boards to do 6x4 table so plenty for Saga and M&T.
 

8 comments:

  1. So much for no posts while you are on vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not started Hols yet one shift left at work :)
      And as I had been looking for this link for so long I wanted to record it on my blog so I did not lose it again.
      Peace James

      Delete
  2. "Prices include delivery but exclude VAT" so that's another tenner on top, but it's still about £40+ cheaper than many places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I was looking to buy from a hobby store at the time I found this website and the cost of one board at the store was the cost of the whole box, no brainer really

      Delete
  3. Well done that my this is definitely the way to go; just bought a couple of sheets (very small project!) for a comparable price, but this place just edges them. As you said a fraction of the cost of buying from a model or hobby shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought of buying this from a building store? It's used as insulation and is exactly the same thing you're buying here. You could make a whole table for less than £10.00. It comes in long sheets and two or three side by side will make a big table.

    ReplyDelete