Monday, 31 December 2012

Painting Ronin New Years Eve

Well we are about to see the back of 2012, hope it was good for you. For me it was a year of ups and downs, I got to give my dad his retirement gift after planning it for three years. I painted a lot more in 2012 that any year before. I started a team sport again after several years of doing nothing, this helped  me lose 1 1/2 stone. But on the flip side I had to go through two redundancy selections at work and things look like being grim next year too. My family has had a few health issues to deal with in 2012 and some will continue into 2013.
But as this is a hobby blog I will stick to that and give a few pointers of what you will see in 2013.
1: More blog posts, not the every day that I am doing for the challenge period but much more than previous years
2: An end to the FIW figures (for now)
3: Plenty of French SYW most will be done by the end of the challenge
4: 28mm Afghan and British forces.
5: Bolt action forces German already got will look at either Brit or US
6: Several 28mm buildings
7: Look into forces to play LRDP and Africa corp

I think that will be enough with hopefully a few commissions. So what have I been doing today, I have been working on all the FIW stuff enjoying the two canoes. For a little bit of a change I have started on a SWAT unit that I picked up last January.


I have photographed the latest output and will be sending them off to Curt soon.

Peace James

Have a great New year see you all in 2013

 

1 comment: