Sunday, 11 March 2018

Big News & what I have been painting

I cant believe its March already, so much for me keeping this blog up to date. Still here I am again.
Its been a busy start to the year for me will plenty of painting. I completed a large amount of Zulus and painted up some Colonial Naval troops to act as crew for the Steam boat I built last year.



I also managed the attend a local games club for a couple of weeks and played Zombicide and Tanks

But the main thing I have been doing this year is planning, I have reached a point in my life and career when I want to work for myself. To this end I have decided the relaunch my commission painting. I have a few more ideas that will run along side this but those will be kept under my hat for now.
So if you know anyone who needs the service's of a top notch painter send them my way.
I will be creating a Facebook page this week and share my commission's on this blog and on Facebook.
I will also carry a stock of painted units that can be bought direct from me.
Exciting times ahead.
Peace James
Exiles Painting.


2 comments:

  1. Great variety in both painting and gaming.

    Good luck with the painting service.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same methods many celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this expression has even occurred IN YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, ain't it right?

    Your own success story is going to happen. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete