Hello all, I have not left the planet, I am just so busy painting I find little time free to blog. I do have a few pictures of current commissions and the Romans I was "speed" painting earlier this year. I had a nightmare getting the transfers to look OK so bit the bullet and hand painted the shields you can see the first unit complete and am busy on the shields for all the rest now.
The second picture is of a GW commission I am doing I love these figures and the army colour scheme will make the whole army stand out on the table top.
Peace James
I have a great Napoleonic commission on the go and once I have the OK from the customer for the test figures I will post pictures.
The second picture is of a GW commission I am doing I love these figures and the army colour scheme will make the whole army stand out on the table top.
Peace James
I have a great Napoleonic commission on the go and once I have the OK from the customer for the test figures I will post pictures.
Well done on the shields, must be time consuming but they look excellent as are the figs. Cheers, Michael
ReplyDeleteGreat to see some new work James and top work on the shields; a brave choice but looking at the results clearly the right one!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering what you were up to. Great work!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't put a transfer on a shield to save my life, nice work sir.
ReplyDeleteGreat work, love the romans they look really good, a period I'm trying to avoid getting sucked into!
ReplyDelete