I am in the middle of a huge stick-a-thon. So far I have about 2/3 done shields will be painted separate and stuck on after. Once all the legionnaires are complete will base them so can rank them up correctly.
Cheers Miles, have been watching yours progress looking very nice. James @War Paint going for the Red, plan to use AP dips so watch this space. Also will do SBS next lot of armour I do.
looking forward to seeing them IP. are you going with the classic roman red, or an off white tunic?
ReplyDeleteVery impressive start - I've been working on my own starter box of warlord Imperial Romans - I look forward to seeing your progress.
ReplyDeleteMiles
Cheers Miles, have been watching yours progress looking very nice.
ReplyDeleteJames
@War Paint going for the Red, plan to use AP dips so watch this space. Also will do SBS next lot of armour I do.