Well over on WaMP I threw down a challenge to paint an army (or 2units and a character) for the start of next Feb. I thought I would get 1 or 2 people so we could bounce off each other and gee each other along. So far we have almost 20 people planing stuff to paint so look like it will be a fun few months over there.
If you have not been on the WaMP forum yet have a look the link is on the side of my blog.
Anyway below is what I plan to paint in the time given, it is a Warlord games starter army plus an extra box of inf plus 3 of the metal blister packs. Watch this space for all the fun
Best wishes on the project; I am interested to see your progress - by February - wow. That is commitment. Will be stopping by for updates. Dean
ReplyDelete