Its been a day of big changes in the Brewerton world, anyone who is friends with me on FB will know I had a shocking start to the day but I slept well and was able to hit the brushes this evening. While I did get plenty done I had no time left to take and upload pictures before getting ready for work so it looked like I was going to fail at my post a day challenge after only 4 days but I said to myself get a grip and have grabbed 5 min at work to fire off this quick post just before the days end.
The big change I talked about is at work I held informal talks with my manager on Monday and tonight I put in a formal request to return to the day shift, my manager informed me that he had already broached the subject with the Ops director and been told I would be accommodated so it looks like 2014 will be the year I return to the light. How this effect my hobby well time will tell but I do know it will free me to go gaming on evenings so I think it will only be good for my hobby.
I was going to leave this post pictureless but remembered a picture on my phone I had taken to show Dad how I plan to base our Zulus, the picture shows 2 units of NNC (2x20) the Zulus will vary from 15-20 Married to 20-50 Unmarried the bigger being on two bases the smaller on just one. It does mean a slight change to my painting tec as I will now base them after painting as even I would have trouble getting my brush in to all areas if I based first.
The big change I talked about is at work I held informal talks with my manager on Monday and tonight I put in a formal request to return to the day shift, my manager informed me that he had already broached the subject with the Ops director and been told I would be accommodated so it looks like 2014 will be the year I return to the light. How this effect my hobby well time will tell but I do know it will free me to go gaming on evenings so I think it will only be good for my hobby.
I was going to leave this post pictureless but remembered a picture on my phone I had taken to show Dad how I plan to base our Zulus, the picture shows 2 units of NNC (2x20) the Zulus will vary from 15-20 Married to 20-50 Unmarried the bigger being on two bases the smaller on just one. It does mean a slight change to my painting tec as I will now base them after painting as even I would have trouble getting my brush in to all areas if I based first.

Hopefully you'll get a few more games in then James???
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how your zulus turn out.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the light.
ReplyDelete