Sunday, 6 October 2013

Bring on the Swede

When I started this guy I was thinking about the big guy of the squad in Clint Eastwoods Heartbreak Ridge.

So to me he is the Swede, just what every SWAT team needs some heavy support. This figure is from Foundry Miniatures Street Violence SWAT team but I think he would fit in as a survivor in a Zombie game. He is on his way to Ebay, had great fun painting him and am finding I can fit the odd single figure in alongside my commission works, so with that in mind I have picked up these great Sharpe Figures from Alban Miniatures which when completed will also wing their way to Ebay to fund my lead addiction.




I have finished my Zulu War commission, they will be varnished tomorrow and get packed up when that's dry. Customer is basing them so have stuck them to this board so they can be varnished.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely work as always James :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work as every mate and yes that is him isnt it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure to my eyes.

    Cheers

    Seb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking "Turnip" James.....sorry I meant "Swede":P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Swede James and you'll have fun with those Alban miniatures although I have to say that I found them a bit on the skinny side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, A great looking Swede!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice mate. Also love the British Zulu Wars models. Veyr nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely painting. I assure you, in Sweden all males look like that. *grin*

    Interesting that the figure is left-handed, I wonder if the sculptor actually had a specific subject in mind?

    ReplyDelete