This Saturday I nipped up the road to St Helen's and the Phalanx show this was the first show I made it too after I returned to the UK so it holds good memory's for me. This year I was more going there to network rather than buy stuff, but it would be just wrong to not come away with anything. I think there were lots more traders that on previous years and less demo games, for me it was getting a little claustrophobic.
I picked up two box's of GB plastic's which I can use for Saga and Dux Britannia, they should give me enough troops to do all the core units I need and I will take my time looking around for leader models. I picked up another 2 pts for SAGA Irish to add to the starter force I already have these I am painting up as part of a trade with Loki.
I had arranged to meet up with Loki so we could catch up with all things Bloggers for Charity and generally put the gaming world to rites. We both wondered over to catch up with Andy from AW Miniatures who had brought along the latest greens which were incredible I have added a few pictures for you below.
I also remembered to pick up some new paint brushes.
I picked up two box's of GB plastic's which I can use for Saga and Dux Britannia, they should give me enough troops to do all the core units I need and I will take my time looking around for leader models. I picked up another 2 pts for SAGA Irish to add to the starter force I already have these I am painting up as part of a trade with Loki.
I had arranged to meet up with Loki so we could catch up with all things Bloggers for Charity and generally put the gaming world to rites. We both wondered over to catch up with Andy from AW Miniatures who had brought along the latest greens which were incredible I have added a few pictures for you below.
I also remembered to pick up some new paint brushes.
Those FIW look fantastic. I shall certainly keep an eye out for those in the future.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the GB plastics. I found that dark age warrior set a joy to paint and assemble. The heads from the two sets you have are straight exchanges too which adds even more variations to the units.
AW Miniatures greens are looking good. Bought several FIW unit bags from Andy at Triples this year.
ReplyDelete