This week I have been continueing on several projects I even completed a couple. I am working on GW Orc and goblin Blood Bowl figures, Gripping Beast Vikings and Foundry Miniatures NWF Highlanders.
As for the completed few, well I am very happy with what was a quick job on my first base of Sudan Madhists figures are the excellent Perry plastics and the base is from warbase. The other unit I completed was a unit of Rangers for Dad's M&T forces, these are AW Miniatures and were great fun to paint.
As for the completed few, well I am very happy with what was a quick job on my first base of Sudan Madhists figures are the excellent Perry plastics and the base is from warbase. The other unit I completed was a unit of Rangers for Dad's M&T forces, these are AW Miniatures and were great fun to paint.
Very nice painting work; I like a lot the highlanders; interesting for my own project...
ReplyDeletelook forward to seeing you project then Juan
DeleteFantastic Ranger group- have just the spot for them!
ReplyDeleteCheers Dad see you in the morning
DeleteThese are very nice.
ReplyDeleteCheers Chris
DeleteNice work, and are those kilts base coated for Black Watch tartan?
ReplyDeleteam going for Gordon Highlanders blue is the base
DeleteFantastic painting James! The Madhists look really good!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sir
DeleteCheers Mate
ReplyDeleteQuite a mix there! Lovely work all round and I can't pick a favourite. Plenty more Mahdists to go if you're like me ;-)
ReplyDeleteYes loads to do, that is the reason for the quick paint job on them
DeleteThat's a great mix of work and nice to see some coming off the painting table
ReplyDeleteIan
Very nice looking figures. I was curious about the hexagon base for the Madhists. What is the reasoning behind that? Just curious.
ReplyDeleteGreat painting on such a wide variety of figures. Love the basing for the Mahdists. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteNice ob on those Mahdist James, love the basing.
ReplyDelete