I am busy painting a load of Calpe Prussian Nap figures, the casting is very nice and crisp. I have completed a test group and my customer has given the green light. I will mix is a few gray and brown trousers on request.
The customer will be basing the figures himself but below are picture of the test group.
http://calpeminiatures.co.uk/
The customer will be basing the figures himself but below are picture of the test group.
http://calpeminiatures.co.uk/
Nice figs, and they are looking good, i like the tunic colour.
ReplyDeleteI have painted up a few of Warlords prussians myself (very similarly posed to these figs) I'll get some pics of them up soon.
And good to see you blogging again :)
cheers
Dave
Looking good my man, lovely to see the Brewerton brushstrokes back on the web!
ReplyDeleteVery nice work as ever.
ReplyDeleteYou've done a nice job on these Landwehr. Could be the tipping point for me to go back to 28mm Napoleonics.
ReplyDeleteYes, keep blogging it's good stuff!