I have just had this sneak peek off the latest figure of the block for Galloping Major Wargames who have a great range of figures for the French Indian War.
""Hi James,
Here's a picture of a recent sculpt for you, I've just put it up on the website. He's my first provincial to reach completion, an officer. Hope you like the look.
Cheers,
Lance ""
I think he look very nice, I have just ordered a unit of Rangers from Lance so you will be seeing more of them on this blog.
Peace James
""Hi James,
Here's a picture of a recent sculpt for you, I've just put it up on the website. He's my first provincial to reach completion, an officer. Hope you like the look.
Cheers,
Lance ""
I think he look very nice, I have just ordered a unit of Rangers from Lance so you will be seeing more of them on this blog.
Peace James

He's really good and from looking at their other releases this is a bloody nice range.
ReplyDelete