Saturday, 12 June 2010

And so it begins

Welcome to my painting blog, I am not sure how good I will be about updating this but hope to keep it going. I am working on improving my painting, and trying new scales and styles. But I guess I am best at painting whole armies to a high tabletop standard, at the moment I have set myself a little challenge to get a WAB army finished in the next few weeks, if I can then it will be left with my Dad who will base them up. The figures are mainly Gripping Beast with 48 celts from Renegade Miniatures and 24 african spearmen from 1st Corp, it is a Carthaginian army which oddly is the first ever army I painted well back in 15mm.
Anyway i have a WIP thread going on my regular painters forum Wamp http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showthread.php?2977-Exiles-Army-in-a-month
Here are a few pictures of my current works plus my workspace where the magic happens

No comments:

Post a Comment